Add in tool suggestions and Highlight what you can bring in (overlaps OK)
ie if someone else has a pantograph - totally bring it...
Pantograph - Michael H
Stickers
Ink Stamps
Paint on string
Type transfers
Tracing paper application
Please add &c.
&c.
&c.
&c.
&c.
&c.
&c.
&c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Markers. Black to Warm Grey
ReplyDeleteAnd I can bring some books?
An encyclopaedia might be useful - especially if it is difficult to decide what do to before Sat. Make that 2 encyclopaedii (one for each group)
ReplyDelete[dry humour added]
I can make a stencil.... Any suggestions? person, thing, letter, number?
ReplyDeleteI'll bring my art history book.
ReplyDeleteBut I think you should make a stencil of a fruit! or a lion! or a KOI fish!
potatoes and paint? anyone good with a carving knife?......
ReplyDeleteI have these great water colour pencil crayons.
I'll bring paint. And I have these amazing fabric pieces from Kyoto. That we can't cut up but would be amazing to abstract/translate.
ReplyDeleteAlso some books ..
I have some more felts...coloured ones. I've also got this stuff...I forget what it's called, but if you have a photocopy of something or an inkjet print out, you can transfer a mirrored image of it with a cool 'worn' effect.
ReplyDeleteI have some stencils I made long ago
ReplyDeletei will bring them. . . we might be able to use them for something.
hmmm . . . I may also have some krylon on hand
but it depends, the fumes can make you feel a little out of it .
-Sophia
I can bring some acetone to make transfers... perhaps if anyone has xerox images for example, that they want to transfer. If anyone has old rags, that would be cool. Highly noxious. Perhaps not the best idea, but I'll bring it as an option.
ReplyDeleteOld newspapers for collage and to lay out when things get messy... always handy.
ReplyDeleteI have a framed screen for screen printing i made for last term and a screen printing squeege i will bring if you bring some of your stencils todd we can screen print some of them.
ReplyDeletenever mind....too messy i think.
ReplyDeleteFound reference books from late 90s called The Volume Library. Three fat volumes (would that make it encyclopaediii?) covering everything from Language, History, World Flags and Maps, and Arts to Maths, Sciences, and Social Sciences. Will bring.
ReplyDelete