Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poster Project - How to decide Groups [POLL]

You OR me OR Random as the title of the Project suggests?
If we do this by today we can discuss Poster themes in the smaller groups.
I I dont have something worked out by 10pm tonight I will post groups by 9 am Thursday morning.
(I am away all Thursday - so then its down to you)
Cool!

Choices
Class (Decides)
Tutor (Decides)
Random (Decides)

Michael H - Class (Decides)

11 comments:

  1. Kirsten - Class (Decides)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops...I didn't mean to delete my comment. But anyways. Random

    and I say the first 6 people to comment could be on the same team

    ReplyDelete
  3. erica-may - Random (Decides)

    eg. Yes to ol' paper in hat trick; Yes to 'first 6 people'; No to alphabetical order.

    *edited for hurried-fingered typos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomness!!! it makes for an interesting result

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just deleted blanks.

    Josephine says Random BTW

    ReplyDelete
  6. first 6 vs last 6 to post.
    or random.

    certainly not women vs men.

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff terrifies me. I would have wanted Michael to choose and to never know why. And now the email is there and I don't get the groupings, so that's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The question did arise at the back of my mind... should I do the random choice again after seeing the result - But NO way should I do it again.

    ReplyDelete